Whether you’re trying to reach family, friends, or a business in France, figuring out how to call them can be daunting. After all, the international dialing codes for France are different than those used in the US and sometimes it can seem like an insurmountable task. However, with a little bit of knowledge and some simple instructions, you’ll be speaking with your French contacts in no time. Learn How to Call France From Usa?
How to Call France From Usa?
Using a Landline or Mobile Phone
The first thing you need to do is determine if you are using a landline or mobile phone, as the process is slightly different depending on which type of phone you use. If you are using a landline phone, then follow these steps:
- Start by dialing 011 – this is the exit code used when making international calls from the US.
- Then, add 33 – this is the country code for France.
- Finally dial the 10-digit phone number that you want to call in France – this will include both the area and subscriber numbers (e.g., 1-44-2518-5678).
- Complete your call by pressing “send” or “dial” on your phone (depending on what type of phone it is).
If instead of a landline you are using a cell/mobile phone, then follow these steps:
- Start by dialing + – this is known as the ‘International Access Code’ and it tells your carrier that you want to make an international call from your mobile device.
- Next add 33 – this is still the country code for France that we mentioned above.
- Dial the 10-digit phone number that you want to call in France – once again including both area and subscriber numbers (e.g., 1-44-2518-5678). 4) Complete your call by pressing “send” or “dial” on your mobile device (depending on what type of device it is).
Calling someone in another country doesn’t have to be difficult – as long as you know which international codes to use! With just a few simple steps for either landlines or mobiles phones ,you’ll be able to connect with family and friends abroad quickly and easily . So next time you need to make an international call from the US to France don’t forget these easy instructions! You’ll have no problem reaching out across borders when needed!