Have you ever wanted to show someone what’s on your iPhone screen but didn’t know how? You can easily record your iPhone screen with just a few taps and swipes. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps for recording your iOS device’s display. Intended Audience: iPhone users who want to learn how to record their device screens. Learn How to Record Screen Ios?
How to Record Screen Ios?
Requirements for Recording Your iOS Device Screen
Before you get started, make sure that you have the following items available:
- An iOS device (iPhone or iPad) running iOS 11 or later.
- A Mac computer running macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- A Lightning cable that is compatible with both your iPhone and Mac.
- The most recent version of QuickTime Player installed on your Mac computer.
Steps for Recording Your iOS Device Screen
Once you have all of the necessary items ready, it’s time to begin recording your screen! Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to successfully record your iOS device screen:
1.Connect your iOS device and Mac computer using the compatible Lightning cable mentioned above.
2. Open QuickTime Player on your Mac computer, then select File > New Movie Recording from the menu bar at the top of the window.
3. When prompted by QuickTime Player, select your iPhone as the camera source for recording by clicking on its name in the drop-down menu next to the red Record button in QuickTime Player’s toolbar (it should be listed under Camera).
4. Click on the Record button in QuickTime Player’s toolbar to begin recording your iPhone’s screen (a three-second countdown will appear before actual recording begins).
5. To end recording at any point, click on Stop Recording in QuickTime Player’s toolbar (you can also press Command+Control+Escape on your keyboard).
6. To save and view recorded footage, select File > Save from QuickTime Player’s menu bar then choose a location where you would like it saved (QuickTime movies are automatically saved as .mov files).
7. After saving, double-click on the file in Finder and then hit Playback in order to view it directly from QuickTime Player!
8. Congratulations—you’ve now successfully recorded footage of your iOS device’s display!
Recording footage of an iOS device’s display is easy when done correctly! All it takes is a few minutes and a handful of simple steps; once completed, you’ll be able to show friends and family exactly what happens when they tap certain buttons within an app or game without them actually having to do so themselves! With this newfound knowledge about recording an iOS devices’ displays, go forth and share all sorts of amazing content with others! Happy recording!