If your laptop is running slower than usual or you are experiencing technical issues, resetting your Windows 10 laptop could be the solution. Resetting your laptop can help speed up its performance and remove any unwanted programs or viruses that may have been installed on your device. In this blog post, we’ll explain how to reset a Windows 10 laptop and the benefits of doing so. Learn How to Reset Laptop Windows 10?
How to Reset Laptop Windows 10?
Steps for Resetting Your Windows 10 Laptop
- Open Settings. To open settings, click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen and then click on the gear icon which will open the Settings window.
- Select Update & Security. Once you have opened Settings, select Update & Security from the list of available options.
- Select Recovery from the left-hand navigation pane and then select “Reset this PC.” Once you have chosen Recovery, you will see a “Reset this PC” option in the right-hand pane – select it to continue with the reset process.
- Choose to keep or remove files and apps. At this stage, you will be asked whether you want to keep your files or remove them – choose one of these two options according to what best suits your needs.
- Confirm your selection and begin resetting your laptop by following any onscreen instructions that appear during the process until it is finished and your computer has restarted itself after being reset successfully.
- Log back into Windows with either an existing account or a new user profile if required by clicking Sign In at the bottom right corner of the screen when prompted to do so after reboot has completed successfully .
Once these steps have been followed correctly, you should now have successfully reset Windows 10 on your laptop! It’s important to remember that all data stored prior to resetting will be lost unless you chose to keep them beforehand during step 4 in this guide – make sure all relevant documents are backed up prior to starting this process if necessary!
Resetting your Windows 10 laptop can help improve its performance and remove any unnecessary software or viruses that may have caused problems previously but hadn’t been noticed yet – it’s an essential part of regular maintenance for any computer user! With our easy-to-follow guide above, we hope that we’ve made it easier than ever before for anyone who wishes to carry out this task themselves without having to contact a professional IT technician! Thanks for reading!