f your computer is running slow or you are having trouble with a program, starting Windows in safe mode can help you diagnose and solve the issue. Safe Mode is a diagnostic tool used to isolate problems with your computer. It starts up with minimal drivers, services, and programs so that you can identify what might be causing the problem. Here’s an easy guide to starting Windows in safe mode. Learn How to Start Windows in Safe Mode?
How to Start Windows in Safe Mode?
How to Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
- Click the ‘Start’ button and select the ‘Power’ option
- Hold down the ‘Shift’ key on your keyboard and click ‘Restart.’ This will take you to the Advanced Startup Options screen.
- Select ‘Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings.’
- On the Startup Settings screen, click ‘Restart’ again and then press F4 or 4 on your keyboard to start Windows 10 in safe mode.
- When you reboot into safe mode, you will see a list of options such as Enable Debugging, Enable Boot Logging, Disable Driver Signature Enforcement etc., which are mainly meant for advanced users who want more control over their system’s boot process. You can select any one of these options depending on what kind of troubleshooting steps you need to take on your system.
How To Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode?
- Press ‘Windows Key + R’ on your keyboard and type msconfig in the Run dialogue box that appears
- Go to the Boot tab and click ‘Advanced Options’. Check the box next to ‘Safe Boot’ option under Boot options section
- Click OK when done and restart your computer for changes to take effect
How To Start Windows 7 In Safe Mode?
1. Click on Start menu and type msconfig in search box
2. Click System Configuration from results listed above
3. Go to Boot tab and under Boot options section check the box next to ‘Safe boot’
4. Now click OK when done and restart your computer for changes to take effect
Starting Windows in safe mode enables users to diagnose issues with their computers without risking further damage by utilizing all available drivers, services, and programs while minimizing those that could be causing a problem or slowing down performance or making it difficult for programs run correctly . Knowing how start windows in safe mode helps users customize their settings so they can get back up and running quickly!