Moving photos from your iPhone to your PC can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. Thankfully, there are a few easy methods that can help you transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC with minimal effort. In this blog post, we will explore how to easily transfer photos from an iPhone to a PC running Windows 10. Learn How to Transfer Photos From Iphone to Pc Windows 10?
How to Transfer Photos From Iphone to Pc Windows 10?
Method 1 – Copy and Paste Photos via USB Cable
The first method is the simplest, but it does require that you have a USB cable handy. To use this method, follow these steps:
- Connect the USB cable from your iPhone to your computer.
- On your computer, open File Explorer and select “This PC” or “My Computer”.
- Select “iPhone” and then click on the “DCIM” folder. This folder contains all of the photos on your device.
- Select the photo(s) that you want to transfer and press CTRL + C (or right-click and select “Copy”).
- Go to where you want the photo(s) saved on your computer and press CTRL + V (or right-click and select “Paste”).
Method 2 – Use iCloud Photo Library
The second method requires that you have an iCloud account setup for both your iPhone and PC Windows 10 device, but it is much faster than manually copying files over via USB cable. To use this method, follow these steps:
- On both devices ensure that iCloud Photo Library is turned on in Settings>iCloud>Photos .
- Your photos will now automatically sync between devices as long as they are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data networks and powered on .
Method 3 – Use Dropbox
The third method requires that you install Dropbox on both devices, but it allows for more control over which photos get transferred without having to rely on iCloud synchronization or manual file transfers via USB cable . To use this method , follow these steps :
1 . Download Dropbox from App Store or Google Play Store onto both devices
2 . Create an account if necessary .
3 . Log into Dropbox with same credentials on both devices .
4 . On one device , upload desired photos into Dropbox folder by tapping Add icon in lower right corner of screen .
5 . Tap Upload button at top of screen , select desired photo(s) , tap Done button when finished selecting files , then tap Upload again at bottom of screen when ready to begin transferring files .
6 . Open Dropbox app on other device , navigate back into same folder , tap Download button at top of screen , then tap Download again at bottom of screen when ready to begin transferring files between devices.
7 . Files should now be transferred successfully between devices !
As you can see , transferring photos from an iPhone to a PC running Windows 10 is not difficult if you know what steps need to be taken ! Whether it’s using a USB cable , iCloud Photo Library , or Dropbox — there are multiple ways in which one can easily move their pictures between devices ! So next time you need to transfer some photos from iPhone to PC — just remember these simple steps !